Our Activities We meet at the Riverside Elim Church. Just down from the Farm Shop on Dog Lane. Our Meetings are normally the 3rd Monday of the month. Doors open at 7:00pm for 7:30pm start. £2 entrance fee for members, £3 for non- members.
Joining us is Easy, just come along to one of our meetings, see “what’s on” for details and join - just £5 for the year. OR apply for membership HERE
Bewdley and District Horticultural Society is a friendly gardening society with over 140 enthusiastic members. We welcome everyone regardless of their experience, whether you have a garden or not! Our aim is to enjoy our gardening. We meet every month for informative talks, quizzes and general gardening chat over coffee & tea. We also visit gardens and once a year our Annual Show provides inspiration and an opportunity for our members to showcase their expertise.
Annual Show flowers
Garden trip detail
Shirley,Jan & Meg committee members
Annual Show detail
* Discount seeds and other items available at Cooks. Take your membership card to Cooks garden centre Stourport to receive the discount on full priced items. OR just ask one of the committee for details.
You are our
Our next meeting is this coming
Monday 15th October
We have a fascinating talk by David Cropp on “Gardening for a Climate Change”
Also it’s our Autumn Mini Show night
Here are the entry categories … Class No.
1. A Vase of Chrysanthemums
2. A Vase of Autumn Foliage and/or Berries
3. A Vase of Flowers – distinct kind
4. A Vase of Flowers – mixed
5. A Dish of Apples 3 Fruit scones, any recipe
No pre-admin just bring along your entries on the night